We are very excited to be open again and we can't wait to welcome you back to both of our nurseries.
Like most shops, we have had to make a few changes to the way we operate in order to make things as safe as possible for you and us. These changes should all just be temporary and we hope to return to business as usual as soon as possible...
Things are slowly returning to normal here at Groves but there are still a few things we would ask you to do to keep safe.
- Please wash your hands when entering. We have a soap and water hand basin as well as alcohol gel.
- Please keep your distance from each other and us.
- We can take cash but would prefer it if you could pay by card. We have a £45 contactless limit for cards and £500 for Apple/Android.
- Please keep children with you so that they are not touching too many items
- Dogs are welcome but on a lead.
- Public toilets will reopen when Ivy House reopens.
- Please observe the social distancing measures in place at the checkouts
- Ivy House Kitchen will open on the 13th of July. Please go here for more details
We still have a large part of our team on furlough because they are unable to return to work for the time being whether it’s for their own health reasons, they live with or care for vulnerable people or they have school children, so our team is by no means up to full strength. There are also some issues in the supply chain with nurseries, factories and warehouses all having been closed down for the past few weeks so stock levels might not be where we would like them to be.
I believe we have made the shopping experience at Groves and Little Groves as safe as possible and I look forward to seeing you all in store again soon.
Can I just use this opportunity to say thank you to all of the loyal customers than have supported us through this. It’s been a tricky few months, and it’s not going to get easier for a while but your patience and support and kind messages have meant so much to everyone working here.