We are privileged to be in a position to be able to remain open during the Autumn 2020 lockdown.
Garden centres have been classed as an essential shop, and this is not a responsibility we have taken lightly. Our aim is to provide the safest possible shopping environment for our wonderful customers and fabulous team during this difficult time.
- We will be closely monitoring numbers in our centre to ensure social distancing can be maintained. This might mean you have to queue to get in sometimes.
- We have hand sanitation stations regularly placed throughout the centre and we ask that all customers wash their hands when they enter.
- Wearing a facemask is compulsory throughout the centre, unless you are exempt. If you forget yours we have some spares, please ask.
- All of our trollies and baskets are sanitised before being reused.
- We have one way systems throughout the centre. Please follow these.
In these difficult times remember that gardening and nature can make you feel good. We aim to help you prepare for a green Christmas! Even in bad weather, seasonal houseplants and patio containers are wonderful to brighten up your home. Autumn really is a key season in the gardeners calendar. It’s natures time to plant and we get fresh supplies of bare root roses, trees, soft fruit and bare root hedging.
As well as gardening we offer an extensive rage of pet and farm food, wild bird food as well as household fuel such as logs and coal. All of which can be delivered to your door or ordered via our click an collect system.
As you are required to spend more time at home, we hope you will find your garden remains a relaxing place of calm and well-being. If you are able to visit us, we will make sure our garden centre is a safe place to shop during lockdown.
Our restaurant, Ivy House will be closed until these restrictions are relaxed.