We are delighted to announce that Ivy House is now open!
Since closing on the 21st of March due to COVID-19 Ivy House has been greatly missed but since the announcement that restaurants are allowed to reopen the team in Ivy House have been busy planning the best and safest way possible to get things going again.
Like all things COVID related there will be a few changes to the way we operate
- We now operate a full table service. You will be greeted and taken to your seat where we will come and take your order.
- Our spacious, airy building that is Ivy House has well spaced tables to allow social distancing.
- We have increased our capacity of outdoor seating so there will be ample space to sit apart and enjoy the fresh air.
- Our food offering has remained largely the same as before, but has been slightly to allow our kitchen team to operate safely.
- We have hand sanitiser stations at each entrance.
- Please book online to avoid disappointment and to allow us to control numbers
- Due to current government guidelines we are only able to take bookings for a maximum of 6.
- We operate a one way system in the building.
- Our opening times may vary but we are aiming to open 8:30-4:30 Monday until Saturday. 10am until 4:30 Sunday.
We will also have an exciting new takeaway service opening next to Ivy House for when you are in a hurry and don’t wish to take advantage of our full table service.
It’s been a tricky few months but we have had a tremendous amount of support from our lovely loyal customers with the reopening of the garden centre. We can’t wait to welcome you back to Ivy House.