We are delighted to announce that Ivy House will be re-opening on the 13th of July.
Since closing on the 21st of March due to COVID-19 Ivy House has been greatly missed but since the announcement that restaurants are allowed to reopen the team in Ivy House have been busy planning the best and safest way possible to get things going again.
Like all things COVID related there will be a few changes to the way we operate
- We will be offering full table service. You will be greeted and taken to your seat where we will come and take your order.
- Our spacious, airy building that is Ivy House will have the tables spaced out to allow social distancing.
- We will be increasing our capacity of outdoor seating so there will be ample space to sit apart and enjoy the fresh air.
- Our food offering will remain largely the same as before, but it will be reduced slightly to allow our kitchen team to operate safely.
- We will have hand sanitiser stations at each entrance.
- Please book online to avoid disappointment and to allow us to control numbers
- Due to current government guidelines we are only able to take bookings for a maximum of 6.
- We will be operating a one way system in the building.
- Our opening times may vary but we are aiming to open 8:30-4:30 Monday until Saturday. 10am until 4:30 Sunday.
We will also have an exciting new takeaway service opening next to Ivy House for when you are in a hurry and don’t wish to take advantage of our full table service.
It’s been a tricky few months but we have had a tremendous amount of support from our lovely loyal customers with the reopening of the garden centre. We can’t wait to welcome you back to Ivy House from the 13th of July