Groves Nurseries and Garden Centre, Bridport
Groves Nurseries in Bridport is the site of our main garden centre, nursery, pet shop and restaurant.
Conveniently located right next to the A35 on the West Bay Road, Groves stocks everything you would expect to find at a modern, award winning garden centre.
Our award-winning plant area is a true gardeners paradise. Set around our giant koi pond and stunning rose pergola our selection of garden plants is the largest in the area.
We have our very own on-site nursery that houses the National Collection of Sweet Violets as well as growing all the usual plants you would expect to find in the garden centre. All of our hardy plants are covered by our 2-year hardy plant guarantee so you can buy in confidence.
Of course, a trip to Groves wouldn’t be complete without a visit to Ivy House Kitchen, our stunning, full table service restaurant.
Things are slowly returning to normal here at Groves but there are still a few things we would ask you to do to keep safe.
- Please wash your hands when entering. We have a soap and water hand basin as well as alcohol gel.
- Please wear face coverings whilst shopping in our store.
- Please keep your distance from each other and us.
- We can take cash but would prefer it if you could pay by card. We have a £45 contactless limit for cards and £500 for Apple/Android.
- Please keep children with you so that they are not touching too many items.
- Dogs are welcome but on a lead.
- Public toilets are fully open.
- Please observe the social distancing measures in place at the checkouts
We are open 8am until 5pm Monday until Friday, 10am until 4pm Sunday.
Telephone 01308 422654
Don’t forget you can also visit Little Groves if you happen to be going through Beaminster.