COVID guidelines when visiting
Whilst things are getting more and more back to normal we are still looking out for the safety of our team and visitors so we have a few rules and guidelines in place that we ask you follow when visiting us.
- Please wear a mask at all times. We ask that masks are worn in the outdoor sales area as well as in the shop.
- Please wash your hands on entry. We have a handwash sink with running water as well as sanitising gel at the entrance and at various points around the centre.
- Please keep your distance. We are still observing the 2m rule between visitors and colleagues.
- Please only touch what you intend to buy.
- If you collect a shopping trolley or basket from an official collection point we will have sanitised it for you. We do also have spray bottles of sanitiser by these stations so you can sanitise them yourself if you wish.
- Please pay by card where you can. We are accepting cash in the garden centre (not the restaurant) but this does pose a higher risk than paying by card so if you can pay by card please think about doing so.
- If things get too busy in the shop we may ask you to wait to come in whilst others finish their shopping.
- Don’t forget we also offer a home delivery and click and collect service if you don’t feel up to visiting yet.
- And finally relax. We have huge outdoors spaces and a team that understand the importance of minimising transmission risks. Gardening is great for the body and mind and we are sure that even if you don’t buy anything a visit to Groves will put a spring in your step for the rest of the day