- Brand: TAYLORS
- Product Code: 349046
- Availability: In Stock
Sharpes Express Seed Potatoes - 9x Tubers
Taylors Bulbs - 9 Sharpe's Express Grow your own - Plant now for new potatoes at Christmas. Seed potato packs for planting late July/Early August to grow new potatoes for late Autumn/Christmas.
- £2.99 Stock Status: In Stock
Taylors Bulbs - 9 Sharpe's Express
Grow your own - Plant now for new potatoes at Christmas.
Seed potato packs for planting late July/Early August to grow new potatoes for late Autumn/Christmas.
- Summer planting seed potatoes
- Ideal for containers
- If planting into open ground see back of the pack
- Potatoes should be ready in approximately 12 weeks, or after flowering. Harvest only as required, the remainder can be left in situ for up to a month
Advice & Tips:
- If planting into containers or potato bags use a good quality multi-purpose compost
- Place approximately 10cm/4" of dampened compost into the base and evenly space 3 tubers on top
- Cover with another 10cm of compost
- Water sparingly at first and monitor carefully, keeping the compost moist at all times but not allowing it to become waterlogged
- Once the plants have grown through this compost, repeat
- Continue to do this until the container is full
- Containers or potato bags should be moved to a frost-free area for Christmas harvesting