- £14.99 Stock Status: Out Of Stock
This is a hardy shrub that fruits well. In the spring it has ornamental white flowers. These develop into blueberries. The fruit are carried in good sized clusters, closely packed. Its foliage colours well in autumn, turning an intense red-purple shade.
- Hardiness: very cold to -20C
- Container: Borders and containers
- Sun/shade: Likes full sun, likes part shade
- Soil type: Poor soil, Sandy soil
- Soil pH: Acid (ericaceous)
- Drainage: Moisture retentive soil