Ivy House Kitchen
Ivy House Kitchen will be reopeing on the 13th of July with full table service
Located on the same site as Groves Nurseries, Ivy House can easily be accessed straight off where West Bay Road meets the A35 making the Ivy House Kitchen the perfect place to meet friends in a relaxed modern environment. Ideal for breaking up a journey to and from the southwest we have baby change facilities and takeaway options if you are in a hurry. There is ample free parking, wheelchair and buggy friendly with loads of room to manoeuvre!
Our postcode DT6 4BA will lead you to the front gate of our garden centre. Once on site follow the track to the right of the garden centre shop for loads of free parking.
We are delighted to be reopening but like all things COVID related there will be a few changes to the way we operate
- We will be offering full table service. You will be greeted and taken to your seat where we will come and take your order.
- Our spacious, airy building that is Ivy House will have the tables spaced out to allow social distancing.
- We will be increasing our capacity of outdoor seating so there will be ample space to sit apart and enjoy the fresh air.
- Our food offering will remain largely the same as before, but it will be reduced slightly to allow our kitchen team to operate safely.
- We will have hand sanitiser stations at each entrance.
- Please book online to avoid disappointment and to allow us to control numbers
- Due to current government guidelines we are only able to take bookings for a maximum of 6.
- We will be operating a one way system in the building.
- Our opening times may vary but we are aiming to open 8:30-4:30 Monday until Saturday. 10am until 4:30 Sunday.
- We will also have an exciting new takeaway service opening next to Ivy House for when you are in a hurry and don’t wish to take advantage of our full table service.
Unfortunately we are unable to accomodate coaches until COVID-19 restrictions are relaxed.
Be warned, Ivy House Kitchen is a very popular venue! If you are thinking of visiting please avoid disappointment by booking a table Please click here to book
- Monday until Saturday 8:30am until 4:30pm
- Sunday 10am until 3:30pm
Our reopening menu will be availabe shortly.
Yes our public toilets will be open when Ivy House is reopened.
When Ivy House reopens well behaved dogs on leads will be permitted at the outdoor tables.