Ivy House Kitchen
Please note Ivy House is now closed due to COVID restrictions. We will reopen in the Spring
Our postcode, DT6 4BA will lead you to the front gate of our garden centre. Once on site follow the track to the right of the garden centre shop for loads of free parking.
We are delighted to be reopening but like all things COVID related there will be a few changes to the way we operate
Dorset is currently under Tier 2 COVID restrictions. For this reason if you wish to book a table indoors all members of the party must be from the same household or support bubble.
We can have parties of mixed households on our outdoor seating but these parties must be a maximum of six. Please understand that if you book a table outdoors with a mixed household party, we are sorry, but we cannot seat you indoors even in the event of poor weather.
- We now operate a full table service. You will be greeted and taken to your seat where we will come and take your order.
- To comply with the government "Test and Trace" policy your party leader will be asked to provide their name and telephone number on entry. This will only be used for the purposes of Test and Trace and all information will be destroyed after 21 days.
- If you wish you can scan the QR and use the official NHS app to check yourself in on arrival.
- Our spacious, airy building that is Ivy House has well spaced tables to allow social distancing.
- We have increased our capacity of outdoor seating and there is ample space to sit apart and enjoy the fresh air.
- Our food offering is largely the same as before, but slightly reduced to allow our kitchen team to operate safely.
- We have hand sanitiser stations at each entrance.
- Please book online to avoid disappointment and to allow us to control numbers
- We are operating a one way system in the building.
- Please wear your facecovering whenever you are not at your table. We do carry spares in case you forget one!
The CabinThe Cabin offers a chance to have coffee, cakes pasties, soup and even some mulled cider without the need to go in Ivy House. You can take your order away or sit near our pond.
The Cabin is open Wednesday until Sunday 10am until 4pm
Unfortunately we are unable to accomodate coaches until COVID-19 restrictions are relaxed.
You don't need to book to visit Ivy House and we have put in additional outdoor seating but to allow social distancing our indoor seating has been reduced to 60% capacity so its a good idea to book a table to be on the safe side.
- Monday until Saturday 8:30am until 4:30pm (Breakfast 8:30 until 11:30am, Lunch 12 noon until 3:30)
- Sunday 10am until 3:30pm (Breakfast 10am until 11:30, Lunch 12 noon until 3:30pm)
Yes our public toilets are open
Well behaved dogs on leads are permitted in the conservatory and at the outdoor tables. Unfortunatly dogs will not be permitted in the main dining room even if the conservatory and outdoor tables are full. Please request a dog friendly table when booking.
Please feel free to telephone us 01308 807053 or email us email@example.com if you want to ask us anything.
Our chefs use fresh, seasonal ingredients to create daily specials as well as our standard (if slightly reduced) menu below...