Ivy House Kitchen
Welcome to Ivy House Kitchen
Our postcode, DT6 4BA (What3Words ///eyelash.downfield.arrow) will lead you to the front gate of our garden centre. Once on site follow the track to the right of the garden centre shop for loads of free parking.
We are delighted to be back but like all things COVID related there will be a few changes to the way we operate. We have ample seating both indoors and out. Ivy House is a light airy building with plenty of fresh air blowing through. We have spaced the tables well and full table service means that there is minimum movement of customers keeping the place as COVID secure as possible.
- There are no longer restrictions on the party size visiting.
- We operate a full table service. You will be greeted and taken to your seat where we will come and take your order.
- We are no longer requesting details for track and trace however we still have the NHS QR code displayed if you wish to use this.
- We have increased our capacity of outdoor seating and there is ample space to sit apart and enjoy the fresh air.
- Our food offering is largely the same as before, but slightly reduced to allow our kitchen team to operate safely.
- We have hand sanitiser stations at each entrance.
- The indoor toilets will be open.
- Please wear your face covering whenever you are not at your table. We do carry spares in case you forget one!
- Ivy House is now cashless. We are able to accept all credit and debit cards including Apple pay and Android pay but not American Express.
Ivy House is the perfect stop off on a coach journey. We are conveniently located on the A35 without having to divert from the main road, just one mile from West Bay and one mile from Bridport town centre.
Booking is necessary to avoid potential delays to your journey. Please read about visiting with a coach party here, or give us a call on 01308 807053
The great news is you don't need to book so you can just turn up when you fancy! We will take bookings but only for parties of 4 or over and only for sittings between 12 noon and 3pm.
Mornings and afternoons rarely fill to capacity and we have over 200 seats. We will do our best to accommodate everyone on a first come first serve basis. This will allow us to accommodate more people per day and improve the efficiency of our service.
- Monday until Saturday 8:30am until 4:30pm (Breakfast 8:30 until 11:30am, Lunch 12 noon until 3:30)
- Sunday 9:30am until 3:30pm (Breakfast 9:30 until 11:30, lunch 12 noon until 3:30pm)
- Bank Holiday Monday 30th August: CLOSED
Our modern toilets are kept to the highest possible standard. We have accessible toilets and baby change facilities
Well behaved dogs on leads are permitted outdoors or in the conservatory.
Please feel free to telephone us 01308 807053 or email us email@example.com if you would like to ask us anything.
Our chefs use fresh, seasonal ingredients to create daily specials including roast dinners on a Sunday as well as our standard (if slightly reduced) menu below...#