Ivy House Kitchen
Ivy House Kitchen is now open with full table service
Located on the same site as Groves Nurseries, Ivy House can easily be accessed straight off the roundabout where West Bay Road meets the A35 making the Ivy House Kitchen the perfect place to meet friends in a relaxed modern environment. Ideal for breaking up a journey to and from the southwest we have baby change facilities and takeaway options if you are in a hurry. There is ample free parking and the whole place is wheelchair and buggy friendly with loads of room to manoeuvre!
Our postcode, DT6 4BA will lead you to the front gate of our garden centre. Once on site follow the track to the right of the garden centre shop for loads of free parking.
We are delighted to be reopening but like all things COVID related there will be a few changes to the way we operate
- We now operate a full table service. You will be greeted and taken to your seat where we will come and take your order.
- To comply with the government "Test and Trace" policy your party leader will be asked to provide their name and telephone number on entry. This will only be used for the purposes of Test and Trace and all information will be destroyed after 21 days.
- If you wish you can scan the QR and use the official NHS app to check yourself in on arrival.
- Our spacious, airy building that is Ivy House has well spaced tables to allow social distancing.
- We have increased our capacity of outdoor seating and there is ample space to sit apart and enjoy the fresh air.
- Our food offering is largely the same as before, but slightly reduced to allow our kitchen team to operate safely.
- We have hand sanitiser stations at each entrance.
- Please book online to avoid disappointment and to allow us to control numbers
- Due to current government guidelines we are only able to take bookings for a maximum of 6.
- We are operating a one way system in the building.
- Please wear your facecovering whenever you are not at your table. We do carry spares in case you forget one!
- Our opening times may vary but we are aiming to open 8:30-4:30 Monday until Saturday. 10am until 3:30 Sunday.
- The Cabin is also our takeaway opetion if you're not up for a sit down meal. Order hot drinks, sandwiches, a selection of hot food and fantactic Baboo ice cream. *Because the Cabin is an outdoor takeaway the opening times are weather dependant.
Unfortunately we are unable to accomodate coaches until COVID-19 restrictions are relaxed.
You don't need to book to visit Ivy House and we have put in additional outdoor seating but to allow social distancing our indoor seating has been reduced to 60% capacity so its a good idea to book a table to be on the safe side. Please click here to book
- Monday until Saturday 8:30am until 4:30pm (Breakfast 8:30 until 11:30am, Lunch 12 noon until 3:30)
- Sunday 10am until 3:30pm (Breakfast 10am until 11:30, Lunch 12 noon until 3pm)
Yes our public toilets are open
Well behaved dogs on leads are permitted in the conservatory and at the outdoor tables. If these areas are both full I am afraid dogs are not permitted in the main building. Please request a dog friendly table when booking.
Please feel free to telephone us 01308 807053 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to ask us anything.
Our chefs use fresh, seasonal ingredients to create daily specials as well as our standard (if slightly reduced) menu below...