Ivy House Kitchen
Welcome to Ivy House Kitchen
Our postcode, DT6 4BA (What3Words ///eyelash.downfield.arrow) will lead you to the front gate of our garden centre. Once on site follow the track to the right of the garden centre shop for loads of free parking.
We are delighted to be back but like all things COVID related there will be a few changes to the way we operate. We have ample seating both indoors and out. Ivy House is a light airy building with plenty of fresh air blowing through. We have spaced the tables well and full table service means that there is minimum movement of customers keeping the place as COVID secure as possible.
- Indoors we can accommodate parties up to a maximum of 6 or two households. Outdoors we can take parties of up to 30 people.
- We operate a full table service. You will be greeted and taken to your seat where we will come and take your order.
- To comply with the government "Test and Trace" policy all members of the party will be asked to provide their name and telephone number on entry. This will only be used for the purposes of Test and Trace and all information will be destroyed after 21 days.
- If you wish, you can scan the QR and use the official NHS app to check yourself in on arrival.
- We have increased our capacity of outdoor seating and there is ample space to sit apart and enjoy the fresh air.
- Our food offering is largely the same as before, but slightly reduced to allow our kitchen team to operate safely.
- We have hand sanitiser stations at each entrance.
- The indoor toilets will be open.
- Please wear your face covering whenever you are not at your table. We do carry spares in case you forget one!
- Ivy House is now cashless. We are able to accept all credit and debit cards including Apple pay and Android pay but not American Express.
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate coaches until COVID-19 restrictions are relaxed.
The great news is you don't need to book so you can just turn up when you fancy! We will take bookings but only for parties of 6 or over and only for sittings between 12 noon and 3pm.
Mornings and afternoons rarely fill to capacity and we have over 200 seats. We will do our best to accommodate everyone on a first come first serve basis. This will allow us to accommodate more people per day and improve the efficiency of our service.
- Monday until Saturday 8:30am until 4:30pm (Breakfast 8:30 until 11:30am, Lunch 12 noon until 3:30)
- Sunday 9:30am until 3:30pm (Breakfast 9:30 until 11:30, lunch 12 noon until 3:30pm)
Yes our public toilets are open. We have accessible toilets and baby change facilities
Well behaved dogs on leads are permitted outdoors or in the conservatory.
Please feel free to telephone us 01308 807053 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to ask us anything.
Our chefs use fresh, seasonal ingredients to create daily specials including roast dinners on a Sunday as well as our standard (if slightly reduced) menu below...#