Little Groves Beaminster
Now's the time to get those spring bulbs in for a glorious display early next year and we have lots to choose from at Little Groves. We also have everything else your garden needs to look great this autumn including onion sets, garlic, winter salads & chards, evergreen herbs, autumn & winter bedding plants & loads of ideas to keep your garden looking colourful going into winter.Plus of course, we have our friendly team ready and waiting to give you any gardening advice you need.
When you visit our nursery you will see that the sales area of the nursery is laid out in themes, such as Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter colour, shade plants, cottage plants, ground cover plants etc. This is to help our customers to plan their gardens and get a better idea of what could grow where in their garden and what plants look good together. So even if you have no gardening experience, you have an easy way to start getting some!
We have a small but enthusiastic team of staff who are always happy to help with advice and ideas for your garden.
- At Little Groves, we also like to get out and about a bit and take a snippet of the nursery to various local events. In 2017 we went to :
- Athelhampton House Spring Plant Fair - Sunday 7th May
- July - Leigh Food Fair - Saturday 29th July
- August - Melplash Show - Thursday 24th August
- December: Beaminster Christmas Lights Festival - Friday 1st December
- We like to take along a range of herbs, which we lay out in recipe categories, as well as many of our favourite scented and seasonal plants.
- We also like getting to meet many of the local gardening clubs, WI and community groups as well as school groups through giving talks, group visits and workshops.