Little Groves Beaminster
Open 7 Days a Week until the end of September
We have a great selection of young veg plants, autumn bedding plants, spring bulbs, herbs, perennials, soft fruit and shrubs, as well as all the garden sundries you need to get your garden growing this spring!
Open Monday - Saturday 9am - 5pm, Sundays 10am - 4pm
When you visit our nursery you will see that the sales area of the nursery is laid out in themes, such as Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter colour, shade plants, cottage plants, ground cover plants etc. This is to help our customers to plan their gardens and get a better idea of what could grow where in their garden and what plants look good together. So even if you have no gardening experience, you have an easy way to start getting some!
We have a small but enthusiastic team of staff who are always happy to help with advice and ideas for your garden.
- At Little Groves we also like to get out and about a bit and take a snippet of the nursery to various local events. In 2017 we will be going to :
- Athelhampton House Spring Plant Fair - Sunday 7th May
- July - Leigh Food Fair - Saturday 29th July
- August - Melplash Show - Thursday 24th August
- December: Beaminster Christmas Lights Festival
- We like to take along a range of herbs, which we lay out in receipe categories, as well as many of our favourite scented and seasonal plants.
- We also like getting to meet many of the local gardening clubs, WI and community groups as well as school groups through giving talks, group visits and workshops.
Our opening times are:
March – September: 7 days a week. Mon - Sat: 9am - 5pm, Sun: 10am - 4pm
October– February: Mon – Sat 9am -5pm
Find us on the outskirts of Beaminster (approximately 7 miles north of Bridport). We’re located on the A3066, North of Beaminster between the town and the tunnel!
Telephone 01308 862030